Friday, January 18, 2013

A QOV Finish

I think that I like having lists... Judy encouraged us all this year with her Get it Done Challenge. I find that lists keep me moving. But when I forget to make a list - we eat pancakes for dinner....

In November we had a quick little Scrappy Trips  block drive. So I put together this quilt top, and had a chance to quilt it this last week. I had a ton of fun on it, combining three tried and true quilting patterns that I have just loved forever.





We had such a sunny day that I thought it would be fun to go outside and take pictures - my mail lady caught me - she thought it was funny ;-)  

I will also have a finish to show you over at my Quiltygirl blog

I am linking up with Confessions   and Crazy Mom   Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish. It looks great!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Surely the mail lady knows you love fabric and quilting by all of the packages of fabric she delivers to your door!?!

Kevin the Quilter said...

It looks great and super modern!

Cyn said...

Looks great, Alycia! Nice finish

Heather said...

Looks fabulous!

Sarah Craig said...

I love your scrappy trips quilt - nice and unique way to use those blocks! Whoop whoop!!