Monday, December 26, 2011

Stash Report - last one of 2011

So first - I have a question. This is the first year I have done the stash report over at Judy's . Since this is the last one of the year - does that mean that this week is *free*?  So anything I buy doesn't count?  Or does it get reported on the first stash report of 2012?

Not that I am planning on buying anything - but you never know.........


Okay so for the last one of 2011

Fabric in this week:   0
Fabric Donated YTD:      164 Yards
Fabric Purchased YTD:    56.795 yards
Total In:                                220.795

Fabric Used this week:    2 yards - this is for step 5 and 6 in Orca Bay
Fabric Used YTD:           463.559 yards

Total Stash Busted for 2011     242.764

I am quite proud. All the fabrics that were Donated for Quilts of Valor are in the quilts!!! There is nothing left - so I am quite tickled.  And that I only bought 57 yds is kind of impressive... I have never tracked what I purchased - but I would have assumed that it was more.... just cuz of the piles I have ( seen  here  )

For other year end stash reports go to Judy's
http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/12/25/stash-report-week-52-2011/

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I was wondering the same thing about this week. But when we report, we are basically reporting on the prior week so I am thinking that next week is Week 53 of 2011. I will be interested to see what others say. :)

Melanie said...

Not that I'm planning on buying anything this week either, but if I remember from last year, the first report of the year starts at zero, so this week can't count right?

Congrats on all of your hard work this year!