Monday, December 29, 2008

Finished QOV's

There are days when I think - man I am one organized dudette, and then there are Mondays... well maybe it doesn't even have to be a Monday - maybe just an unorganized day pops up. Today is that day. I am no where near getting my list all done, and I keep being sidetracked by other things. Oh well, the least I can do is blog, right?
~
I quilted these two quilts. The first one was made by my Mom , and I used the Wild at Heart panto by Jodi Beamish. I like how it turned out.
~

The second one is made by Gail - in my quilt guild. I have Diana Phillips "Flower Power" book, and I tried to pretend I knew what I was doing and quilted this one. I think it turned out okay. http://www.heartbeatquilting.com/cozy-creations.html . You can find it at that link.
~
The next two quilts were quilted by Martha S in Destin Florida. The quilts were able to take a warm vacation, while we recieved snow. Lucky dudes!!
~
Anyways this first one was from the Miracles Group in Denver. http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2008/10/miracles-sewing-group.html
These ladies made 12 quilt tops and they are all wonderful.
~
The next one was made by Audrey - one of the Livermore quilters. I don't know if you can tell from the photo or not, but is has a really neat pattern to it.
~
If you are interested you can click on the close up and see more detail of the quilting. Martha did an awesome job. I sure appreciate the help Martha!! Enjoy the sun.!
~
Alright - I am off to do more stuff on the list! I did manage to get borders on 3 quilts, now I think I need to find backings and get them ready to quilt. I also managed to get dinner in the crock pot - so no one will starve... so thats progress right?

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Gorgeous quilts, as usual! I like that pantograph.

What's in the crockpot?

Lori in South Dakota said...

you're too hard on yourself, looks like you got a lot done! And I'm wondering too--what did you have for supper??