Monday, December 29, 2008

Finished QOV's

There are days when I think - man I am one organized dudette, and then there are Mondays... well maybe it doesn't even have to be a Monday - maybe just an unorganized day pops up. Today is that day. I am no where near getting my list all done, and I keep being sidetracked by other things. Oh well, the least I can do is blog, right?
I quilted these two quilts. The first one was made by my Mom , and I used the Wild at Heart panto by Jodi Beamish. I like how it turned out.

The second one is made by Gail - in my quilt guild. I have Diana Phillips "Flower Power" book, and I tried to pretend I knew what I was doing and quilted this one. I think it turned out okay. . You can find it at that link.
The next two quilts were quilted by Martha S in Destin Florida. The quilts were able to take a warm vacation, while we recieved snow. Lucky dudes!!
Anyways this first one was from the Miracles Group in Denver.
These ladies made 12 quilt tops and they are all wonderful.
The next one was made by Audrey - one of the Livermore quilters. I don't know if you can tell from the photo or not, but is has a really neat pattern to it.
If you are interested you can click on the close up and see more detail of the quilting. Martha did an awesome job. I sure appreciate the help Martha!! Enjoy the sun.!
Alright - I am off to do more stuff on the list! I did manage to get borders on 3 quilts, now I think I need to find backings and get them ready to quilt. I also managed to get dinner in the crock pot - so no one will starve... so thats progress right?


Stephanie D. said...

Gorgeous quilts, as usual! I like that pantograph.

What's in the crockpot?

Lori in South Dakota said...

you're too hard on yourself, looks like you got a lot done! And I'm wondering too--what did you have for supper??