Friday, September 26, 2008

Finished QOV's

I have to tell you - this week went by fast and was very hectic. Today was a blast - but you will have to tune in tomorrow to see what we did... my camera is still in the car - and I am NOT climbing the stairs ONE MORE TIME.... ( okay I am lazy! and beat!)

~

These are the finished QOV's for this week. Two of my longarming friends took them and quilted them and brought them back. They are my new Best Friends for the week!
~
The coins quilt was made by Deborah B from My Heartstrings group. It was Quilted by Lori H of the Quilting Heart, and bound by Madeline ( she is on the right). Lori has a Statler and got some designs from Kim Diamond. I learned that she has designed quite a few patterns that you can use on Quilts of Valor for free. You Statler owners will have to figure out how you get them ;-)
~
The String Quilt is the one made by my oldest and little M - a young little friend. Donna quilted this one .. and I don't know her Quilt Business name... I need to ask - this is vital info! She Quilted it with Linda Taylors Stars and Loops and it turned out wonderful!!
~
I am so grateful for these ladies - It was very helpful!
~
This afternoon my oldest son headed up the mountain for a weekend retreat. My youngest two want to play all day tomorrow - so I may have to retreat too...
~
Have a great one!

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm glad you're getting some help with quilting. Deborah pieces such lovely tops - I've quilted 3 that's she's sent.