Monday, August 18, 2008

A quilt from Norece



Isn't this a cool quilt? It came From Norece in TN - and it is ALL patriotic. I think it is an Atkinson Designs pattern. She is one of my favorite designers.


This quilt is completely finished - quilted and all! It is QOV 98 - WOW - This just totally blows me away. Can you imagine this many soldiers getting quilts in one day? Wow!
~
School starts tomorrow and the boys are bummed. They call it the 'S' word. I kept thinking that I would start making sure they were going to bed early and getting up early and getting into our school routine... didn't happen! So I guess tomorrow it will be a cold turkey event! Just get up and Do it right?
~
We got 2 1/4 inches of rain over the weekend so it is foggy this morning. A great morning to catch up and play all at the same time!
Have a GREAT one!

2 comments:

Jackie Russell said...

Congratulations on quilt #98! It looks like a snapshots quilt to me!

Helen in the UK said...

Great quilt - simple, but very effective!! Wonderful for you that it arrived completely done. 98 QOV - FANTASTIC :)