Monday, August 18, 2008

A quilt from Norece

Isn't this a cool quilt? It came From Norece in TN - and it is ALL patriotic. I think it is an Atkinson Designs pattern. She is one of my favorite designers.

This quilt is completely finished - quilted and all! It is QOV 98 - WOW - This just totally blows me away. Can you imagine this many soldiers getting quilts in one day? Wow!
School starts tomorrow and the boys are bummed. They call it the 'S' word. I kept thinking that I would start making sure they were going to bed early and getting up early and getting into our school routine... didn't happen! So I guess tomorrow it will be a cold turkey event! Just get up and Do it right?
We got 2 1/4 inches of rain over the weekend so it is foggy this morning. A great morning to catch up and play all at the same time!
Have a GREAT one!


Jackie Russell said...

Congratulations on quilt #98! It looks like a snapshots quilt to me!

Helen in the UK said...

Great quilt - simple, but very effective!! Wonderful for you that it arrived completely done. 98 QOV - FANTASTIC :)