Sunday, December 04, 2016

Mystery Monday and Retreat!!!

Oh Boy!! We are on Clue #2 of the

  EnProvence Mystery from Bonnie over at Quiltville!!!

After a couple of upside Down blocks - I am on a roll!!!


I am doing it in Patriotic along with 

Which is really good - cuz when I ask him what color my magenta was supposed to be, 
he doesn't even laugh at me!!!!!!

We need 100 - I have 10 perfectly done!

But I have a good excuse - 
The Men kicked me out of the house for a while!!
And I got to go up to the mountains for a

QUILT RETREAT!!!

and I might have got a few things done!!

Here is one!



I was gifted these 9 patches
and sew - I put them into a quilt top



Here is a better image
( I didn't realize how dark that was!)



And - a little image from one of my latest photoshoots ;-)


This is my pasture - wierd right???

( there are a few more here:




Linking to:

12 comments:

Missy Shay said...

How fun! I would get so confused trying to change the colors too! Maybe you can make yourself a key for your color changes and put it by your cutting table. :)

Kevin the Quilter said...

SO glad to hear you were able to take the weekend off and sew with friends! Cool last shot!

Andee Neff said...

Looks great in patriotic colors!

Ramona said...

How wonderful to make your mystery in Patriotic colors! Love your last photo.

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

A quilt retreat sounds like fun! If only my guy would kick me out for a few days.... :)

Dar said...

Glad that you could take off some time for yourself. Nice 9 patch layout too.

Vireya said...

Love your starry mystery fabrics.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Your fabrics are wonderful.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good work on putting those gifted 9-Patch block to use, but what on earth did you do to your field photo?!?!

Kate said...

You are off to a great start on the mystery. How fun that you got to go on a retreat. Looks like you got a lot done.

em's scrapbag said...

Great work on the mystery! Good use of the gifted 9 patches.

~Deb Lindley said...

Well aren't you clever and FAST! Love your magenta/RED - should turn out FAB, can hardly wait to see yours!