I am planning.... yep - me.... The fly by the seat of my Pants QDD girl...is thinking about a plan!
Alright - in reality I always have goals, but very rarely do I tell people about them....
But Quilting JetGirl is hosting a Blogging planning party, and I thought - well - let's see what I can write down....
Here we go:
- Write 3 Mystery Quilt patterns for MysteryQuilts 4 Military : ( This is my Yahoo group - we do a mystery quilt that fits the requirements of a Quilt of Valor, with the intent that the quilt will be awarded to a Veteran - here is the link https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MysteryQuilts4Military/info just in case you want to join in: ) and you can see some of the older ones we have done here
- Finish 12 UFO's this year - Judy at Patchwork Times is going to host a UFO draw and I think I'll join in - I'm not sure how many UFO's I have - and I refuse to count - but I am sure I can find 12 of something to do!
- Participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge with Angela at SuperScrappy. I have done this for 2 years, and didn't get to in 2016 - so I want to step back in for 2017
- Quilt/Piece 12 Quilts of Valor - this is a goal I always try to do, and usually I do more - but to know I have a minimum keeps me moving ( i did 28 in 2014, and 33 in 2015, and forgot to count in 2016.... hmmmm I see a trend ha ha)
- Continue hosting a QOV show on the blog - I am not sure if it will be weekly as it has been for the last gazillion years, or if I will change it to monthly. My group produces a LOT of Quilts of Valor, and you all make some amazing ones..... so we will have to see about the timing
- Continue to share my photography on the blog
- and make time to Hike and see the state!
There you go!! I am linking up with Quilting JetGirl and hope to remember what I told you all!!