Friday, December 16, 2016

Last Retreat Day

The last day of the Quilt retreat was a short but sweet morning - I stitched till 9 am then headed down the mountain.


BUT!!! If you know me well, it was not a straight shot down for me... there were so very many trails to discover and , well, take a photo or three......


This block is now finished and was a test - 
Mama Sparks is going to host a Quilt A long for 2017 and I wanted to see if I could use this as a leader ender project. So it was my Leader ender for the retreat - and I finished enough to make one whole block..... so it is feasible


And then.... My Outdoor Photos!!



This mountain was right outside
I saw it every day in the windows 
my Quilting pals love me - they set me at a table facing this!!!!

And there were mountain streams to explore



And pretty trails to walk up.....


All in all - not a bad place to rejuvenate!!



6 comments:

Judy V from said...

The combination of a quilt retreat and the mountain scenery cannot be beat!

The Joyful Quilter said...

The block looks like it came together nicely. You water photos? Magical!!!

Missy Shay said...

What a beautiful spot!

Steph said...

Your blocks look very promising. An I love the nature photos. I live in the city so houses and cars is all I see when I look outside the window.
Have a great day! Greetings from Germany!

Janice Holton said...

Enjoyed your photography!

Kate said...

A great retreat. You got lots done and had lots of gorgeous views!