Monday, December 12, 2016

Mystery Clue 3 and Retreat!

Happy Monday Morning - hope you survived your weekend.... I'm thinking I barely did.......  ha ha

BUT!!  I finished all of Clue 2 and got started on Clue 3 of the EnProvence Mystery!!!
It's over at Quiltville  just in case you didn't know - I think it might be all over the quilting internet ;-)


So there is all of Clue #2 in it's glory!!

and Clue #3  - Hot off the presses!!!!


And look - 50 of them all bundled up!!!
( yes - I still have more to go, but that is what keeps me going all week!)

I'm Linking to
too - he is also doing his in patriotics!!
and to

And on to Retreat Day 3

I am home now - but this is what I did for Day 3 of my Quilting Retreat

Here it is growing on the design wall
where I found a repeater!!  I moved him!!


And ta da!!!
The finish!
It is called Tortilla Strips
Her stuff is so crazy easy to follow and work on!


I think this finished at 60 ish by 80 ish 
(it's already in my quilting queue!! so its downstairs!)

Linking to:


11 comments:

Sherrill said...

WOW, you're doing great keeping up with Bonnie's mystery! I've only done one of hers (Easy Street) and it's still not quite finished..needs a couple of borders then quilting. LOVE the Tortilla Strips-modern, simple and quick. Perfect!!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wow, you're getting lots of quilting done while the rest of us are baking cookies. Hmmm, I may have to give up on the cookies!

Alison V. said...

These are such lovely projects!

Vicki in MN said...

Nice job, you had a productive retreat! Hopefully you had some yummy treats and some sleep while you were there:)

The Joyful Quilter said...

I looked at that pattern in a quilt shop a couple months ago. Bought a book instead. :o((

Kate said...

Love your new quilt, very modern looking. Congrats on being mostly caught up with the mystery blocks. It will be fun to see how your blocks work in the final quilt.

Tami C said...

I've added this to my Future List. This would work great for my daughter! I'll just have her pick out her favorite fat quarters!

em's scrapbag said...

Looks like you had a productive retreat. Sounds like fun. Like what I'm seeing with your mystery.

Dar said...

You are moving right along on the mystery quilt. I'm impressed. I like your Tortilla strips quilt top. It looks easy and fast too. I'm still working on customer quilts, so no time for baking and sewing YET.

AnnieO said...

Fun pattern name! I've admired Atkinson designs for awhile! Good work keeping up

PaintedThread said...

I like Tortilla Strips. Neat!