Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday

I am almost grateful that it's Monday - the weekend was so crazy busy, I need a moment......

I'll start with Sunday afternoon.... we met for our monthly QOV sew day - and oh boy --  we had three people cutting fabric, one (me) cutting foundations, and 7 sewing blocks and binding and keeping us on track....

I think ( think, because I can't remember) that we had 8 quilts bound.,,, and a lot of blocks made...

Little bit was with me, so he was our design wall manager.... here is what he came up with.


Not too shabby for an afternoon right?  And all that after we had been in Estes Park for the morning.... more on that later ;-)

For other design walls head to patchworktimes.com

And for this block pattern and the BIG BLOWOUT prizes:
http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2013/08/big-blowout-block-drive.html

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fun blocks! Glad you were able to get so much done.