Thursday, January 17, 2013

Craftsy QOV Mystery

Well - we all know it's not a mystery any more.... but you can still find the pattern on Craftsy.

Some QOV's made with this pattern have been presented - and a few of you have wonderfully thought to send me photos.... you all have NO idea how happy this makes my heart!!! Seriously - its about as good as chocolate!!!  ( and if you know me well.... you know chocolate is my *thing*)



This is Ray - He fought at Iwo Jima



Debbie of Montaville Quilts of Valor made the quilt
and it was presented for Veterans day
Thanks for sharing with us Debbie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing this! I have not had a chance to make this quilt, but it is on my to do list.

Kevin the Quilter said...

When I look around me at my job and see some of the worst in people, this really does my heart good to see what good is being done by some people!

Sue said...

Love these pictures and what they represent