Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stash Report 1/16

No fabrics followed me home this last week - but here is a picture of what I reported Last sunday. I was still in a state of shock, so didn't even think of taking a picture for last weeks stash report!!!

And look - there is yellow!! I wonder if I should make even another yellow Monochromatic quilt ??? ( just kidding - I am good with the ones I have made!)


So - How did I do this week?
Used This Week:                        -26yards
Used Year to Date:                    -48.05 Yards
Added This Week:                      +0 Yards
Added This Year:                        +94.50Yards

Net Used for 2011:                    +46.45 

So there may be a chance I actually use more fabric this year than I buy or recieve!!!
I put a back on a baby quilt for a customer. She provides quilts to the National Guard for new babies born while servicemen are overseas. I had a little top, so put a backing on, quilted it, and sent it to her with her own quilts.....

I sent out a box of scraps to another QOV'er - Yay!!!

I cut up fabric to put a border on my UFO #6, and I made a backing for it!
And lastly - I pulled out a yard fo fabric to make small borders for my Yellow MC quilts -

To check out what everyone else has busted go to:
http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/01/16/week-3-2011-stash-report/

Have a great one - there are 2 football games on today - so Hopefully I see A LOT of sewing time!!!!

4 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

You are quite the fabric mover (and shaker?). Enjoy sewing during the games.

Tamera said...

Wow, you really move LOTS of fabric!

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

WOW.....
great numbers!!!!

Karen (Misiz C) said...

Wow... I'm envious of your numbers. Great job!