Friday, January 07, 2011

Quilt Show

All of the quilts a long the left side are the last of what the Columbine Quilt guild made for 2010. Aren;t they prolific!  

I love looking at them, I get all sorts of ideas in my head.... which might explain why I have UFO's....

ZoeAnn coordinated this efffort, and with each quilt they included a letter about themselves, and a self addresses stamped postcard, It will be interesting to see how many postcards they get back,

I thought that was a great idea though!


This one had me trying to figure out all sorts of measurements - I got a headache ;0(


 The next three quilts on the right come from a group in the springs. Janet F and her friends made sampler blocks and put them together into three wonderful quilts.



Thanks Quilters for all your hard work! These are wonderful Quilts of Valor. I have had such fun taking pictures of them and checking them out!

You all have a great Friday!!

No comments: