Sunday, January 09, 2011

Stash Report

I had a great week!!! ( in my own opinion)

Used this week:          -17.05 yds
Used YTD:                  -22.05 yds
Fabric Given to me:     94.5 yds
Fabric Purchased:         0 yds
Added YTD:                  94.5 yds
Net YTD :                       72.45

I decided to add Fabrics given to me because I want to know the difference between what I purchase and what shows up. Especially because sometimes fabric follows me home from different functions ( seriously!!)

I had a few backings to make this week, and a few Quilt kits put together. I am hosting a Quilt of Valor sew day at the end of the month, and hope to *guilt* a few into taking the kits and working on them during the day

You can see how others are doing at http://www.patchworktimes.com/

Enjoy your day - We are off to a swim meet, so no sewing going on this morning.....

9 comments:

SpinningStar said...

Yikes! That's a lot of fabric to follow you home!

But, it is for a good cause and I'm sure we see it flying out of your stash.

Liz

Kathie said...

You did great on using up fabric. Gee that is hard to report that much that is given to you!!

see mary stamp said...

Thanks for sharing your stash report and quilter's accountability postings. They've inspired me to do the same. One of my goals is to end the year with less fabric than I started with (the stash report will help me track that), which means I have to actually make some of the projects I've accumulated over the years. (Quilter's accountability will help with that - both lists of specific projects to work on and a goal to sew (at least 20 minutes) every day. Thanks again for the inspiration and some concrete ideas on how to put it all in action.

Sarah said...

Wow! 22 yards already used...I'm impressed! :-)

Amy said...

Great numbers Alycia!!! And 95 yards given to you? Whew!

When are you thinking of the sew day? Wish I was closer to sew together in person, but I could join you via internet-waves :0)

Penny said...

22 yards used already? Whew. I am impressed. QOV is such a great cause. Wonderful job.

Jennifer said...

Wow - that's lot given to you! The quilts your group has made for QOV are great - I am planning one later this year, so may be back by to get some ideas.

Melanie said...

22 yards used already for the year? I admire your honesty in reporting what has been given to you! Of course the way you are able to accomplish so much it will off your list in no time!

Lori said...

Let that fabric follow you home! Better yet, could you slip them my addrsss? No, no--I don't want them knocking at my door! I laughed at the thought of a swim meet. its so cold here I'm not sure I want to get in the warm shower!