Thursday, April 23, 2009

Peg in Ohio

Good Morning Everyone. ( I was going to say Y'all but I thought I might get picked on this early in the morning)
~
Hope you are ready for an awesome day of quilts!!!
~
These Three came in from Peg B in Ohio. The first is a Carolina Crossroads - It is wonderful. Its cool to see the different quilting people have done, as you may know - mine still needs to be quilted!
~
The next two are Not So Top Secret Projects - Love the colors used!!
~
Thanks Peg for sending these in - they are Awesome!!



~
The Cemetary Picture: I volunteered my oldest son to go see what it was while I guarded the cooler. He had to get directly in front of it - but it was a ceramic white dog, curled up in a ball, looking up at the headstone. The black was little spots. Can you believe it?




No comments: