Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Afternoon Post

Good Afternoon! I thought I would get in one more post before the Friday activities around here begin. I have kids going in all directions tonite - wish me luck.
~
The first quilt here is from Sue E in AZ - this is her 7th QOV for the year - thats impressive! Thanks Sue!!

~



The next two quilts on the right are from Beverly H in OH. She and her Friend Kathy got together and shared a box. I love it!
Thanks Beverly for these two lovely quilts!







~These next two are the 2 from Kathy. I am impressed with all the pinwheels. Those take so long to make!





~
And the last quilt is made by Betty H and her Crew of quilters in Alamosa CO. We looked for a long time, and I don't think one of those 9 patches repeats itself!



~
Thank you ALL for helping out. The quilts are incredible, as is your generousity.











No comments: