Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wild West Quilting


These Two quilts came from Linda in AL formerly of OR. She designed the pattern that these quilts came from, and graciously donated a pattern for us to try.
~
You can check out other versions of the quilt at http://www.wildwestquiltdesigns.com/
~
Thanks Linda - that was very nice. I can't wait to try the pattern!!
~
A lot of you have been asking if you will get to see the quilts being delivered. Yes - we will defineatly take pictures and share with you. We try to be very respectful of all the soldiers. Just because they are recieving a quilt does not mean that they have to agree to let us use their pictures. So I promise we will do our best to share with you all that happens, just like we have every year we have been blessed to do this.
~
Have a great day - I have a full plate today so don't know if I will be back with another post or not. But there are some more great quilts to show you!!!

1 comment:

SandyQuilts said...

Neat pattern. Is that pattern only for you to try or anyone?

I have a quilt to send ... could you give me your address. thanks.