Monday, April 06, 2009

Good Morning!!

The Sun is Shining, this has to be a good sign right? And the wind is not howling!!
~
This First quilt comes from Joyce in PA. It is a sight impaired quilt, as it has a lot of tecture to it. And she even made a key block - to match the textures to the colors. The kiey is in the right hand corner. Its Awesome!! Thanks Joyce.
~



The next two quilts were made by Willa in CO and quilted by Ronda D in IL. I put a close up of the quilting on the fish quilt as it just tickled my boys so much. The quilting pattern is flies - for fishing! How clever is that?
~

This other one has a gorgeous floral pattern on it. Thanks Ronda. You did a perfect job. Willa was just as tickled to see them!


~










Then we have Two finished quilts from the Sew and Sews in Raliegh,NC. They also sent in 5 quilt tops - but I will save those for when they are all finished. There are 13 Sew n Sew Members - Stacey, Carol, Ann, Elena, Karin, Karen, Nancy, Mary Lou, Mary, Misty, Laura, Susan and Barb. Thanks Ladies!!














~
These Pillowcases came from my Friend Jessica. Jessica they are perfect and I thank you for doing these. This has been such a blessing, as I have a pillowcase for every quilt so far. No stress!









Alright - Savor those and drool for a little bit. In my head I will have time for another post tonite. Cuz you just really really want to see all these cool quilts....



2 comments:

LizA. said...

Wow! This is just too cool. I can't believe how many quilts keep coming in. I've got a box that will be heading your way today with 3 quilts fom my weekly group and some more pillowcases I made for you.

Stephanie D said...

I look every day to see the new quilts, even if I don't always post a comment. It's so much fun to see so many quilts come in.