Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two Not So Top Secret Projects



Rolled in... When I first thought of putting this pattern on the blog I thought maybe one or two people might be interested in making one for us as well as make sure that I could teach it right. Well this is much cooler.... there are A LOT of them coming in. I could count - but that would not be as exciting as you finding them.... ( grin)


~This one on the right is Ethels. She is from my quilting guild in Greeley. She is also the one who entered her flower basket quilt in the county fair - that I had quilted for her. She one Reserve Grand Champion! We were tickled!!


The one here on the left is really cool colors - I like it too! It was made by Nancy L in Washington. I really enjoyed looking at it as it was hanging up, it kind of gave you different illusions!

~

Hope you all are liking the variations. I know that a few groups that are sewing Quilts of Valor for their own goals have asked to use the pattern, so I hope they are getting even more inspiration from all the different colors!

~

Off to feed the kids dinner. Today was a loooooong but fun day for all of us - and we are feeling it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty quilts. Someone is sure going to love them.