Saturday, August 30, 2008

Quilts of Valor for today

Well I told you I'd be back with some Quilt of Valor eye candy. I have been quilting, washing QOV's, pillowcasing them - and Cleaning the kids rooms - so Its time to goof off a bit!
~

This beauty came in from Vicki M in CA. It is all quilted and just needed binding - no problem. Mary (from my guild) is on it today!

~The next one in from Marilyn in WI. She works with a group at church making quilts - and this is one of them! Just wonderful - all the reds in there! Its almost like a shopping trip to see all the cool fabrics!
~
Then.... All the way from Alaska - comes this beautiful Not So Top Secret Project. Amazing. It is all quilted and in a matching pillowcase! I put a picture of the quilting too - it is really neat! This QOV is from Cindy R in Kenai. Now - she said we could come visit up there, and my dad really really really really ( got it yet) loves Alaska - so if I tell I know someone....... well watch out Cindy - we may be there for dinner tomorrow! He likes fish ( tee hee).
~
Anyways - there is your Quilt of Valor eye candy for today. Does it inspire you yet?
~
Have a quilty Evening!

No comments: