Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Orange Crush Quilts


You just have to look at these quilts! They have 1 million small pieces and following the mystery for these quilts - have 1 million hours put into them too!!
~
The left one comes From Jackie M in N.J. The one on the right comes from Sallie M in VA. I seriously can not believe the time a detail in these quilts. They will make wonderful Quilts of Valor. Both of them are tops so I will have a blast quilting them. I am already trying to decided what I want to do on them.
~
http://quiltville.com/orangecrush1.shtml This is the beginning of the mystery quilt that turn into these quilts.
~
See ya all in a few!!

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

These are awesome quilts!
Can't wait to see what you do with the quilting...hope you give me a good idea :)

Lori said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love these quilts! You asked on my blog how the heat was, here. Not as bad as usual, but still too danged hot! LOL

Mary Johnson said...

Wow, those are wonderful donations. Are you getting lots of tops? I noticed you have hit the 80 mark - I hope lots of those are finished quilts!