Saturday, August 02, 2008

Its Cathy E day!


These Beauties came in from Cathy E in KY. The curved one looks like it was a challenge. I have never good with curved seams so I am impressed!
~
The borders on the red quilt had the coolest feathers in them so I took a picture from the backside so you can see the quilting better.
~
These quilts are really neat! They are soft and cuddly and are very eye catching! You know - even after seeing all sorts of Red White Blue and Creams - I am still amazed that I haven't seen them all. This Red quilt had quite a few fabrics that I had never seen. Maybe this means I should get out more!
~
On another note - if anyone will be at the Larimer Co Fair on Sunday.. from 3 to 7 pm we will be in the First Interstate Bank Bldg on the East side promoting Quilts of Valor. I will be binding a couple of quilts too. I say this so you are not shocked when you see me attempting to BIND something. This is probably my least favorite part of quilting... yet apparently it MUST be done (grin)
~
Have a quilty Day - Enjoy the sunshine!



No comments: