Friday, August 08, 2008

Boxy Stars from Sallie M


Sallie sent me this quilt top along with her Orange Crush quilt. She really likes the hard ones LOL - Its beautiful!

I especially like the Patriotic colors. It will make an awesome Quilt of Valor.

~

Do you see the pillowcase up in the corner? The cuff is a quilted piece that matches the quilt - Cool!!

~

Last night was signs ups for Boys Swimming. My 8th grader will be swimming. It is a fall sport here.. a little different from where I grew up! And we got the youngest signed up for Football. It didn't rain again - but it was very cool yesterday, and should be today. I love this - makes me really want to get a lot done!

~Have a quilty day!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

That is a pretty quilt!

Lori said...

Very nice. A pillow case too! You rock Sallie!