Thursday, August 18, 2022

Cowboy Shirts and !! FONF!!! and TGIFF!!!!

 I got a finish.... I got a finish.... 


One of my Sons is a Wyoming Cowboy.... and we found this really cool fabric at a Quilt shop in Laramie. So he bought enough for a shirt - and asked me to make him one..... and at the rate that it took me to make it..... its a good thing there are clothing stores!!


But!! I love this one - that Fabric is actually a batik type fabric, and it is really pretty!!



In the other news.... who is up for some Mystery Fabric?   I have been sorting through my fabrics and there are quite a few that I just won't use - some florals, some kids, some solids, some Repro's, and some scraps - Most of my scraps are large - the little ones go to dog beds....

so I thought I would stuff those USPS LARGE Flat rate boxes - they measure 12 x 12 x 5 1/2 and offer them to you - for $30 total.  If your interested - either email me direct or leave me a comment with your email and we can do paypal or venmo and I will send out fabric so you can stitch your heart away!!!


And now it is your turn :

  • Link up your lastest Finish ( or not) post - please use the direct link
  • The link up last till Sunday noon ( my time)
  • and go visit everyone..... Has anyone ( besides me) visited ALL the links?  You totally should - there is a lot of great inspiration and great projects out there!!!


***LINK UP***




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
***** The End******



Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute, or I guess handsome, shirt! I don't think cowboys were cute shirts, do they? I haven't made any clothes since the grandkids were little and that was oh so many years ago.

Allison said...

Great shirt! Good things come to those who wait... :-)

Jenny K. Lyon said...

Fabulous shirt! I was tempted, but told myself - no. more. fabric!

Vicki in MN said...

I'll bet your son is very happy you got his cowboy shirt finished. Nice work Alycia!

Mari said...

Great shirt! I used to make clothes, but now I just think they are very fiddly sewing. I usually just alter things I buy. Yes, thank goodness for clothing stores!

Michelle said...

That cowboy shirt is fabulous, Alycia!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Nice shirt!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

What a fun and fabulous shirt. I bet your son was quite pleased. Happy quilting.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Perfect personalize quilt for a cowboy!!!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Wow, nice shirt! Every cowboy needs a special shirt to wear for a night out. Great job!

Vicki W said...

What a cool shirt! It was worth the wait.

Leather Duster Coat said...

Great shirt! I used to create clothing, but now I find sewing them, especially leather duster coats and Rip and Beth Costume, quite intricate. These days, I mostly modify the items I purchase. Indeed, we're fortunate to have clothing stores!