Monday, November 12, 2012

Design Wall Monday

You know how I know my husband loves me?



The snow started falling, and it was blowing so hard outside, that he decided to start building me something special.......  to go on this beautifully empty wall ( that he even emptied)




Ta da!!! A brand new Design wall!!! It is 72 x 72 and I love it!!!   I am even working on a little somethin' to put up there... but I wanted to admire it first!!


And look - there is Little Bit in the snow! Part of helping dad clean the deck entailed making a little fort !!
For more desing walls = head over to http://www.patchworktimes.com

8 comments:

beaquilter said...

yay! a design wall... and that's a lot of snow. yesterday we had 72, my girls wore dresses to church :-)

Paula, the quilter said...

You are GONNA LOVE your design wall. How much snow did you get? We had about an inch but it was over ice. Ugh.

Judy V. from Thornton, CO said...

Wow, that is one smoking hot design wall that Wrangler made for you! You'll get a lot of use out of it. Enjoy, smile.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wow, wonderful, kudos to hubs, looking forward to seeing more quilts in progress!

Nancy said...

You are going to enjoy your design wall. It is gratifying to see a quilt's progress block by block.

About three inches of snow fell here, but the storm brought COLD air with it, too. This morning it was 8 degrees. Brrrrr!

LizA. said...

What a guy! I'm going to borrow this idea for my temporary rental since I don't want to stick anything to the walls like I've done here.

Unknown said...

Yay - that's nice! My design wall is still portable.

You got more snow than we did down in Parker.

Nina Marie said...

LOL! I thought I was the only one that put her husband to work for her - he squares all my quilts for me - has basted them in the past and is now starting to design a new studio for me - complete with - ya - a new design wall. Seems we married VERY well!!