Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Many things

I am discovering that I am a little bit of a picture crazed person . And I need some organization of said photos - or when Ieave my computer to my children they are going to wonder what some of these photos are......

First off - we have my oldest - in president mode. He is the current year president of NHS ( Nat'l Honor society) and he resembles me! We both talk with our hands! Although I think he is much better.... I shake still!

This is the whole crew of NHS people - it is a large group!! 

And then we have robotics. My younger Two and their team were at robot inspection.
There were 58 teams and their robot design took 4th place - not to shabby!


This is not the whole team, but some had to leave... our team took third overall - again they were tickled.  


Oh Look!    A quilty picture!! Surprise!! This is a corner of a quilt I am working on. I love little flutterbys!!

It's the Beatles!!!   This is how you know we live in the country ( tee hee) The boys had to be in Denver for a convention. They saw these guys are were sure they were Beatle Impersonators. So they asked for a picture.... turns out... the were the Valet's for the hotel.  We died laughing over that!!
So - while I am eating breakfast this morning and comtemplating a run ( its only 20 outside) I am going to organize my pictures - oh! And maybe label them!!! That;s an idea~~

You all stay warm!

6 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Big congratulations on winning the robotics trophy. That's fantastic.

I'm sure by the time you're done labeling your photos it will have warmed up a bit. Good plan.

Ranch Wife said...

Congratulations to your oldest on being NHS president and to your robotic boys - very impressive! If I labeled and sorted all of my pictures, I would have to live to be 357. I need to get better about deleting some. After all, I don't need 12 pictures of the birdhouse covered in snow. :) I think it'll hit 60 today. I'll run...or more accurately, trot, then. :)

LizA. said...

Congrats on raising such a great kid!

Beatles, valets---same difference, right?!?

As for your photos --learn how to use photo tags. Picasa is probablyt the easiest for assigning tags but just about all the photo editing/organizing programs give ou the option of tags.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Awesome family! Awesome talents!

Anonymous said...

xhktwasgj
BddOEGOMDELDds

We supply [url=http://www.woolrich-arctic-parka.org]Woolrich Arctic Parka[/url] down jackets ,
[url=http://www.woolrich-arctic-parka.org]Click here to[/url] to visit our website [url=http://www.woolrich-arctic-parka.org]woolrich-arctic-parka.org[/url] .
Here 4 you can find the cheap [url=http://www.woolrich-arctic-parka.org/woolrich-arctic-parka-women-c-2.html]Arctic Parka Woolrich[/url] .

Now to buy so [url=http://www.woolrich-arctic-parka.org/]pas cher woolrich jackets[/url]

Pat R. said...

The boys, once again, have excelled!! No big surprises there, so, congratulations Big, Middle, and Little!!
I'm loving your flutterbys....you have done such a great job!!