Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stash Report and Guest Artist

First off - I am a guest artist.... I am so tickled!!!!   Go over to

And Check it out!!!!


Alright - My Stash report for the week.... Looking good! I resisted buying fabrics at the Firehouse Quilt Show - but I have to say - it was VERY VERY tough. Especially because my friend Jess met me there.... she is a BAD influence LOL

Fabric Used this Week : 6.75 yards
Fabric Used YTD:       284.97 Yards  

Fabric IN this week:        0 yards
Fabric in YTD:           183.04 yards

Fabric BUSTED :     101.929 yards

Go to http://www.patchworktimes.com/ to see other stash reports!

6 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Congrats on your blog post - and for not buying fabric...

Barb in Mi said...

Arrgh, I missed a word: I meant 'guest blog post'. Loved to hear your QOV beginnings.

Andi said...

Fun article! Did you see the note from QOVF about avoiding florals? I make alot of bright quilts with rainbow colors...in your experience, are those well received by veterans?

Impera Magna said...

Great blog post about you... wonderful getting to know you better! It's cool your family is so supportive of your QOV work!

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Congrats Alycia on your guest spot. You are so lucky to have such a supportive family. Love getting to know you better....you are my sister in chocolate~!

Vicki W said...

.....and we are thrilled to have you!