Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quilts from Meredith in CA

My dear sweet Meredith has been at it again! She has been quilting up a storm, and Ron Olsen has been longarming right along with her - for some Awesome Quilts of Valor!!! 






I can NEVER choose a favorite - which makes me wonder how I am going to choose a winner at the Firehouse Quilt show on Friday. 
If anyone is going to be in Highlands Ranch - I will be struggling to choose my favorite quilt at the Quilt show there - http://www.firehousequilts.org/

Thanks Meredith and Ron! You are awesome!

*PS : Just an FYI, there are two quilts made by Linda and one by Sandy. We are a group of ladies that meet once a week. Meredith, is by far, the most prolific.**

** I love that people are willing to help me out is recognizing which quilts they made ;-) Makes my heart SO happy to know that you are watching for you quilts!!! THANK YOU!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! These are so beautiful! I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite either!!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI, there are two quilts made by Linda and one by Sandy. We are a group of ladies that meet once a week. Meredith, is by far, the most prolific.

Loretta in Louisiana said...

All are beautiful!!

Jackie Dudek said...

These are just lovely!

Jan Mac said...

What a lovely collection of quilts Alycia. You're doing a great job getting the quilts to the service people of QOV. I love to stop by at your blog and check out the eye candy.
Hugs Jan Mac
Aussie