Friday, September 18, 2009

And the Winners Are:

Just so you know - I did not dissappear. I had plans - lots of good plans.... with kids!
~
And Now - the "stuff" you have all been waiting for!!
The Designer of our Mystery Quilt of Valor Sew Along - is the gracious Bonnie Hunter, of Quiltville.com
~
I contacted her about doing this and she was so nice - she gave me permission almost immediately. And in the land of email I expect things to take a little longer than that. But this quilt is her Chunky Churndash Quilt pattern. I have wanted to make one for about a year in Patriotic Colors. And having you all sew it with me was the push I needed to just suck it up and do it!! Its not like I didn't have any Red White or Blues around!!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Book that the drawing was for is her book "Scraps and Shirttails" It really is a great book! And it is signed by Ms Hunter herself!! So the winner of that book is Denise... so Denise in Colorado send me your snail mail addy and the book will be on its way to you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next - the $25 gift Certificate from Equilter.com. The winner of it was Heather at Spiritblog.net . Heather I'll send you an email and we will get the certificate on its way to you. No making beach coverups ... just kidding!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all had a good Friday - and will have an even better weekend!!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

congratulations to the winners!