Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quilts of Valor for today

These quilts are so wonderful! Won't the Wounded Warriors feel our love with them? I know they will feel the hug these Quilts of Valor are intended to be!
`
This first quilt on the left - the stars comes from Marcia at the Northwest Surburban Quilts Guild in Ill. Thanks Marcia!!
~
The next quilt on the left was made and quilted by Julia in NE. She is in my Heartstrings group! Thanks Julia!!
~
Oh - and it is a Not So Top Secret Project quilt!
~
The next quilt on the right is from Connie R in OH. We really have stared at it trying to fiugre out exactly how those blocks went together and how she kept them all straight. Its quite impressive!! Thanks Connie!

~
In my last post - I showed you some quilts from Peggy in NJ - well - I forgot three of them. I must have taken there pictures on different days. I am so sorry - but these three lovelies came from her too! Thanks for all your hard work Peggy!











Thank you all for taking the time to make these and send them this way! I know the soldiers will love them!!

No comments: