Saturday, March 28, 2009

From Kim B in MN

There is a teacher ..Kim Brunner ... who teaches Twirly Whirly Feathers and more. She now has 2 DVD's and they are SO good. In the first DVD..."Machine Quilting for Beginners". The quilt that she used in her dvd... It's at my house!! It's Cool and I love it, and of course - its not for me. But a soldier is going to LOOOOOVE it!
~
Then she started her next DVD ..."Twirly Whirly Feathers". In it - she quilted on this Stack and Whack quilt... again... It's at my house. I feel like such a lucky duck!
~
I, of course, ordered the DVD's as they came out. But how cool is that to be watching the DVD and go .... oh oh oh I have that quilt - in my presence at this Very Moment.....
~
So you want her DVD's? Go to http://www.kimmyquilt.com You will learn a lot!!
~


This next quilt - the pinwheel one was made and quilted by her too. And the last quilt was made by Mary in CO and Kim quilted it for us. The pattern is a buggy Barn Slice and Dice quilt. Thanks Kim for all your help!



~
Back to snow removal.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOHHHH Alycia! You have Kimmy's quilts in your HOUSE, with you! That is exciting! I have that DVD and watched her quilt that quilt!

Love the snow out there, too. We missed getting any of it here at my house and the kids are SO disappointed....but two hours away they got 8 inches! (I know, not much by Colorado standards, but Missouri is a whole 'nother ball of wax!)

Bari