Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Quilts and a Top

The one on the right came from Lynn M in UT. I think this is really striking. At first glance I didn't see the internal frame ( can I call it that?) and then standing back I could see a 3 dimension look to it - Lynn Thank you very much - It will be loved!!

~


This one on the left came from Theresa in Denver. She had to come to Greeley - so I went to Greeley and met her! And I blame her ( smile) for
my JoAnns shopping trip.... that is where we met up. Of course - I met her, then left to the Community outreach center... then my car really really really wanted to go back..
~
But still - is it alright to blame her? I mean, its not like she will have to face Wrangler Man when the bill comes.. right? So I can say Theresa made me do it. And he will not really know where exactly to find her. So everything will be happy in the world!! Hmm maybe I should make some Brownies just in case. That may soften the blow *smile*

~

She also gave me some tops to quilt - but I haven't taken pictures of them yet - so I may not tackle that until this weekend. And then think of all the eye candy you will see! Thanks Theresa!! Hope you enjoyed your visit!

~
Oh - But I did get this top in from Susan in NJ.... Isn't it neat? I think I have just the back for it too! Thank you so much!
~
Have a good one folks! Its Chili night tonite and we must make corn bread!


No comments: