Wednesday, December 28, 2011

From Inspirations Quilts Shop

Over in Ft Morgan - to the east of me, there is a quilt shop called Inspirations. They have a Thimbleberries Quilting Group - and one of the members  - Susan.... brought Quilts of Valor to their attention.   But not only did they just listen to Susan about QOV.... they jumped right in and made 2 for our soldiers at Ft Carson.... yay!!!


Check out this beautiful Sampler.... and a close up
I think I LOVE the flag!!!


And the Second quilt. I just really love ALL the blocks - they are so fun to study and drool over!

Heres the pillowcase that goes with the second quilt - beautiful!!!
Thanks ladies!! The Thimbleberries Club of Inspirations quilt shop  rocks!!!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Wow - I love the corner stars in that 2nd quilt!

Nancy said...

So many lovely blocks in these two quilts.