Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Day of Thank You's

My family is arriving today, and Wrangler Man's is coming tomorrow. But I really, really wanted to share these with you....   ( many quilts have been presented this month)
******************************************************************************

To All That Were Involved:


I wanted to say, "Thank You," for the beautiful quilt that I have
received. My family and I greatly appreciate all the loving thoughts that were put into creating such a special gift.


Wishing all of you a Happy Holiday Season and the very best for the new year!


Thank You,


The Jay Family
**********************************************
From the New Commander on post ( he took his command the week after we dedicated the New Barracks   this post  )
 
Dear Quilters:
I was on a tour of our  Warrior Transition Battalion Barracks last week and I was awed by the charm of the numerous quilts on each bed of our Wounded Warriors. I was informed that these Quilts of Valor were made possible by you and your fellow quilters. I am glad that I had the opportunity to see firsthand what you are doing for our Soldiers and their families.
 
Thank you all so much for both your generousity and thoughtfulness. The quilts are absolutely beautiful, and I know how special they are for our Soldiers in the WTB.
 
Take Care, Sincerely
Major General Anderson
Commanding
*********************************************************************************
 
Thank you so much for the beautiful quilt presented to my father on Veterans day. You will never know how much that meant to him. Your quilters are to be commended for your effort and talent.
Sincerely K
daughter of Robert
****************************************************************
Thank you all for your hard work and support. It is a great blessing to have this quilt.
MG ( Female combat unit)
*****************************************************************
Thank you SO much for the quilt, I will use it every night. - G.O.  ( female combat unit))
*****************************************************************
Thank you so much. I'll always think of you all thinking of us and giving me the quilt - J.B ( TBI floor)
********************************************************************
Thank you so much for the quilt. It brought a smile to my face. -L.B (TBI floor)
************************************************************************************************
 
Thank you from me too ( Alycia) The smiles that are brought to the faces of one who recieves a quilt are priceless, but knowing that you are sharing your love through the quilt, makes my heart warm.... I love it!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's wonderful to see these Thank You notes.

A Blessed Christmas to all those gathered under your roof.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add one more thank you to your list and that one is for you Alycia for all you do everyday.

Merry Christmas Alycia to your family from mine!

Shari in AZ