Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby its Hot outside...

We seriously have the strangest weather - from sweatshirts to sweating in the course of 24 hours.... Oh well, its always good to be prepared!
`
I have some great Quilts of Valor to show you. The first two come from Beryl R in UT. I know the first one is a mystery quilt from the QOVMystery yahoo group - and I know this because I wanted to make it...
`
Thanks Beryl for these awesome quilts!
`







The next two quilt come from Linda O in IN. Her first one is a pattern we did on this blog called stars and bars.
http://quiltygirl.com/QuiltPatterns/stars%20and%20bars.pdf
is the link to it.
`
and the next one is a rail fence! Linda you did an outstanding job! Thank you very much.





`
We sort of had a crazy yesterday and it reminded me that I am really kind of a homebody - so tonite I will be at home! And catching up on my quilt a long from Judy L
`
I will not admit what step I am on. Officially I don't have to report until next Wednesday - right (grin)

No comments: