Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Quilts from Heartstring's


I so LOVE my Heartstrings group!! Look what they all did.
~
The two Star quilts are from Jane in WI, and quilted and bound by Lori in SD.
~
Lori made and quilted the Happy Blocks quilt. When we had our Happy Blocks project this is what she did. It is made for a tall soldier! I love it.
~
Thanks ladies!!!


The String quilt on the right was made by Marcella in MA. It looks wonderful Marcella - thank you SO much!!
~
I was invited to go to the Greeley Rotary club and talk about Quilts of Valor. What a wonderful group. These folks sure are busy doing great things and getting involved in the community. I get SO nervous talking in front of people though. I hid the leg shakes behind the quilts. Good plan huh? Anyways it was fun to meet everyone and I enjoyed it. They didn't kick me out - so that was a great sign.
~
Have a great rest of your day!







1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I have the shakes when I talk in front of a group too but once I start talking about something I'm passionate about (HeartStrings in my case) I end up doing fine.

Love seeing all the quilts!