Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday Is Audry Day!


This is Ms Audry. She is one of the ladies that sew with my moms group. And man is she on a roll. These are Three quilts that she finished between the first sew day and the second. I know there are more - because I hung out with her today!
~
Today we had a booth at the Larimer Co Fair. We had three ladies sewing, Two cutting, Kids ironing - and I bound a quilt... Drum roll please!
~
Audry told me that she has a new calling in life - and that is to be a quilter! She is just loveing it, and she is so proud to be helping out the soldiers. We all talked to many people today about QOV and she was sewing and talking! It was great!
~
Ms Vicki W - do you recognize any of the fabrics in the top right quilt??


~
Today was also the day to pick up your entries from the Weld Co Fair - so after being at one, we drove over to the other , picked up one of my quilts, and now we are home and about ready to put our feet up. It was a great day , very quilty, and I have used all my words for the day talking up QOV!
~
Hope you all had a great one - I will see ya soon!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh wow, those fabrics all look great together in that quilt! I'm so glad they are being used for such a good cause!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog, especially seeing all the eye candy. Are you going to have to add a room onto your house for the 400? LOL. Becky

marilyn said...

Hey, that's another Not So Top Secret Project Quilt there! I had to take a second look because with the different colors, it turns out even different from the others. Looks great! I love seeing them in all the different prints and patterns.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Anonymous said...

Your efforts for QOV are truly amazing! I have enjoyed reading your posts. Keep up the good work. Maybe I'll see you at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Festival?

Darcy
www.sassyquilts.squarespace.com