Saturday, August 09, 2008

Quilts of Valor progress

I hope you really like pictures. I am not very wordy today... or maybe I am - we will have to see how long the post goes.
~
This first quilt top is From DeAn D here in Kersey CO... Hometown efforts! She is one of the 5th grade teachers at the school. I like the way this quilt represents flags!
~
The next quilt top is from Angela N from AZ. I love log cabins. As a matter of fact on of the first quilts I ever made was a log cabin. She included a really neat back that is a camoflauge color and pattern. Very cool indeed!
~
The third quilt ( on the right) is a finished quilt from Maria in Florida. You can check out her blog at http://mycrazyreallife.blogspot.com/ . I think the blocks look like the sisters choice pattern.

~

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love the picture of the quilt on your blog. Thanks so much for posting a link to my blog!! I have several here and once I get back into a routine with school starting (this monday) I will get more off to you.

Hugs

Marie