Friday, August 29, 2008

From my Heartstrings Group



This one was made by the group and quilted by Anne in CANADA! This is the first Foreign ( if you call Canada foreign) country!! Isn't that cool. My kids were way impressed... boy can you tell I have been hanging out with *gulp* teenagers!!!

I really like the way that the string quilts come together. They are surprising in the way that the create designs!

~

The next one was peiced by Barbara in Fl and quilted by Mary. ( http://maryquilts.blogspot.com/ ) We are both pretty sure it is also a Dissappearing 9 Patch.

~

The next one is called a wonky rails. Mary made the pattern up and it is on her website as well - so if you are interested in making one... you can!

~

If you want more info on the Heartstrings group - they are awesome! Go to http://www.heartstringsquiltproject.com/

~

Can you tell I am trying to entice you with all this eye candy to get involved and make a Quilt of Valor? I really believe in this project and am always impressed with those who choose to get involved!





1 comment:

Ann said...

They all look great! I love seeing the endless variations that eveyone is making. And you are doing such a wonderful job of organizing and cheerleading!