Monday, June 30, 2008

Two More Heartbeat quilts



I loved everyones guesses on the previous quilts. I am now thinking that the first one is not a dissappearing nine patch... so I'll have to keep thinking on it. But how about these two beauties?
~
I am loving this Nine patch one - did you notice the blocks in the corners? They are PIECED Flag blocks - so perfect!
~
And the Red White and Blue - Such a great color combination!
~
These are from Heartbeat Quilting as well. Here is a little bit more about their group!
~
"We” are the Tuesday Thimbles, a group of 10+ quilters who dedicate time to make QOV. Wanda Jefferies, of HeartBeat Quilting, donates batting, thread, and the use of her quilting machines to us.
~
Isn't that a cool set up!
~
Hope you all are having a good one - It is hot here today - but that makes the corn happy - so then I am happy right? Two of my kiddos celebrate birthdays with in 2 weeks of each other - so tonite is celebration nite with Grandpa and Grandma - the boys weaseled them into taking us to the movies -Kung Fu Panda - and then out to Culvers for ice cream. You should have heard the oldest talking to Grandpa today - "So Grandpa , do you want to get ice cream before or after the movie? We want to do what's best for your schedule". Now I ask you how can anyone turn that diplomat down?
~
See ya!

No comments: