Friday, October 11, 2024

The Purple Hawaiian and!! Finished ( or not) Friday

This is the quilt that made me think I had used up all of my 5 inch Hawaiian squares... I'll have you know.... it was ... until!   I made more!! Whaaatttt???

Anyways I made this one with the leftovers of my 5 Hawaiian themed Quilts back in June 0f 2023. ( thank goodness for blogs) and this week!!! I got it Quilted and bound!!

Its small - it was fast.



Isn't that back great? So Colorful!!!! ( I always get asked about my Quilt clips - they can be found here... and yep - I make a little commission that goes right to QOV purchases for my group_)


It was great to have a small quick finish!! Made me feel productive! 

How was your week?

Link up  and show us what you are up to - please use a Direct link tho!!




***************************Link Up *********************



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
***********************The end ****************

Have a great week!!

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon

No comments: