Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Ranchin Around

 I got a notification from my apple watch that my activities had decreased in the last few days.... I went from 15,000 steps a day to 5000... ugh...

But I am feeling better! Instead of the boot ( that beautiful blue boot) I have my foot vet wrapped and am wearing my Hightop boots - much easier to navigate in...

Now for some random Ranch photos :

Ms Bella Bean has the art of posing with the sunrise perfected!


Mr Reno - well he is just adorable!!! He and his Momma get to be out in the pastures 1/2 the day, and the others go out the other half. But we have been integrating them. Mr Reno got to get out with my gelding the other day and Oh my gosh did we laugh.

My Gelding is 26 ( or 27) and he can still be rather stubborn, but Reno wanted to run and jump and play and Rojo just looked at him like he was a nuisance - it was hilarious.


Cows....  ( oh and my arena) but!! COWS!!!


This is what you call a Dog Slide. Bella goes up to the top of the pile and just slides down. She does it like 5 times in a row, and then runs like a crazy dog. This one Definitely entertains me. 


We had rain one night and the next morning it was cool - like 50 degrees and foggy - so wierd - but as I was in one of the pastured - I saw this!  a Fog Rainbow...

Have you ever seen one of these?


You will note - there are no pictures of Daisy. She won't sit still. I have however, started training her to herd the cats... so there may be photos in the future.

Today she got Yellow all the way back to the barn.  And she does not rush them or chase them - she is literally herding them - its awesome!

See you back here for Finished ( or not) friday!!! Be ready to link up!!!


No comments: