Friday, October 18, 2024

Wedding Ring Quilt and !! Finished!! ( or not) Friday

 I am showing off a Quilt today that I did not want to bind. But I did it, and I am happy I did it, and I need a reward now 😝😝



This was actually a fun quilt to quilt- I learned so much, even though I thought I already knew it all. It was a very busty girl - it had C and D cups, as well as waves and wiggles, and parts that weren't sewn... 


We also go from feedsacks and 30's fabrics to something else
Cotton to a Cotton Poly Blend..



But No Matter!! she is now ALL done, All Quilted, Somewhat flat, only off on one side now - and DONE!! Bound And ready to be shown off for a while!!


But it is Friday - you know what Friday is!! Time to show off - Link up !!! Are you getting more things to Finished????






***Link Up ***

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*The end**

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon

No comments: