Friday, October 25, 2024

Scrappy Log Cabin Finish !! and Finished ( or not) Friday!




I have shown you this one as a top but now... its quilted!! and I am all finished with it!!

 

My State QOV 'ers did this little log cabin block drive. This is the first top I have made with them. I quilted it and now it is heading down to the Springs for that group to Bind and Award it!!

Yay!!

Its fun to see what fabrics people have in their stashes!!!







Now on to Top Number 2 - to get it ready and quilted for one of our State groups!!!
Thursday was Awfully windy - and it seemed like everything that could blow... blew...


I gathered all the horses into their corrals and 3 hours later they were in a different pasture.... All the gates were closed, but!! the wind had hit so hard one of the panels moved, and revealed that a lock wasn't in place... stinkers... they had too much fun, and I got a sand facial!!!


I also chased a lot of barrels, bins and other flying objects 

Now it is your turn to brag!! How did your week go???

************Link Up Here ***********





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
****************The End *************



Oh and!! Thank you for all your comments on the Binding Ladders - 
If you didn't see them they are on my last post and can be found here:



No comments: