Monday, March 11, 2024

C'mon Mom ...Let's go!

 

Stop Sitting around Mom - there is stuff to sniff and places to go, and things to see!!

When we Got Ms. Puppy here I was in Love, but then I got worried that I had taken in more than I could keep up with. I have to say - she is the best thing we have done in a while... there is a lot of Get up and Get going in her ! She is pretty adaptable to whatever we take her to.



And she loves to just move on out - so I practiced some Cell Phone Photography - to see what I could see. This is looking West from our middle pasture. I might trick your eye a bit - because I got low. and there is a LOT of other things between his pasture and the mountain. But I like the illusion.


Cell phones don't get a lot of Detail far away - but I kind of like the Silhouette effect of this one - all except Ty there was itching his back and it gives him a funny look!



Most mornings find us doing chores pretty Early , then Ms Bella and I take a walk - she would love to go miles... I kind of keep it under two..... This is looking East - watching the sun come up. 

Same Mountains - different angle - you can tell there's a few things in between now ;-

and another Sun Rise. With the time change I am not sure if I will see more of them or if we will be back in from our walk.... and have to wait for the days to continue get longer?  I am sure I used to pay attention to that - and now will again.


When you don't have to drive to town for work, sometimes time changes don't really effect you - you just have to get it all done ..Light or Dark!


And Sunset....



Bella says thanks for letting her show you her favorites from her walk... now she is posing so you can give her a treat!!

Linking to:


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

12 comments:

Donna said...

Bella is adorable! That top picture is so funny!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

pretty county - I love Colorado

Kate said...

Beautiful photos! The right camera is the one you have with you. I hope Bella enjoyed her treat.

Delighted Hands said...

I love all of the pics! I do remember that our farm animals didn't care what the clock said--they wanted their food at the same time....

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Beautiful wide open spaces! (Even if there is a big city in there somewhere!) Bella looks like a wonderful companion. She won't ever let you sit for too l8ng!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Bella is not only adorable, she looks very intelligent. (Maybe she should wear glasses?) Those are beautiful photos, again I'm so jealous - you get to see mountains every day! :)

Pisi Prkl said...

The F1rst 1 is so funny. 😂

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What beautiful sky pictures. You and Bella are lucky to have this view, especially the mountains every day!! The time change doesn't make much difference to us, but it is because we are retired and I never make Monday morning appointments anyway. By the time we have to be somewhere at a certain time, the new time is just normal. AND I like DST because of the longer evenings and later sunrises -- I sleep better.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

What an adorable pup! Sounds like she gets you out for a good walk every day. Love your mountain photos. What a beautiful view you have!

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Wow what an amazing sky

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous photos! I do love the puppy energy that just exudes from these photos!