Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Stars Like Spaghetti Full Quilt Pattern



 


As you know - when I offer Mysteries I tell you to PRINT the clues as they come out!!!  After the mystery is over I take the clues and combine them into a full pattern, then place it in my ETSY store - and use the funds from the sale of the Pattern to support my QOV group ;-)  

It is WIN WIN!!


So!!! The Clues have been disabled on the blog - but now the full pattern is available ( and two clues have been combined)


Click on the Graphic or Click here to head over to the FULL pattern for Stars Like Spaghetti - remember you will cut and sew on each step - so if you want to get all of your cutting done first - you will need to read thru the WHOLE pattern first 

Linking up to:

Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication

6 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

such a pretty quilt!

Kate said...

It's a really fun pattern.

Momma Llama said...

Thank you again for a great mystery quilt pattern. This pattern is going to become a "go to" pattern for me. I already have organized Christmas fabrics for this years Christmas quilt.
The star block has become an absolute favorite and will be incorporated into several future quilts.
Sunshine and Smiles,
Donna Weeks (aka Momma Llama)

Delighted Hands said...

I can't wait to get this top together and onto my frame! Great MQAL!

Vicki in MN said...

Love those stars!

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is a wonderful pattern and a great size.