Monday, March 13, 2023

Big Star Country.... by Donna!!!

 A while back I designed this Mystery quilt called BIG STAR COUNTRY

and just a little bit ago I got an email from Donna - she said - Look what I finished - and I screamed !!

Its so awesome!!!




Didn't that turn out great!!    I just love it when people send me photos of quilts!! totally makes my day!!

It is a fast and fun pattern and !! it is still in my Etsy STore QuiltyGirl Etsy Store   )


Linking to:

Design Wall Monday

Monday Musings   Midweek Makers    Needle & Thread Thursday

Beauty Pageant    Peacock Party    Patch work Party


12 comments:

Sara said...

It's a terrific design, and she did a lovely job with it.

Vicki W said...

It's awesome!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

The best part of designing patterns is getting to see it made by someone else. Fabulous!! :)

Bonnie said...

Great quilt! Great design.

Bonnie said...

Great Quilt! Great Design!

Kate said...

She picked some fun fabrics that made the most of the design.

loulee said...

It is a great quilt and those colours could become a veteran quilt too.

Susan said...

This came out awesome!

Kat Scribner said...

That truly IS a great quilt !! Congrats to both of you.

Jenny said...

Congratulations to you both, great design, great quilt!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

How fun to see another version of your pattern! Great job, both of you ;)
Thank you for sharing and linking up!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

What an awesome quilt and beautiful design, Alycia! I love stars!!