Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Happy Happy Mail

 I just had to give a few shout outs today!!

I received THE cutest Valentine Card... I just love talented people!!


I tell you - is that not sweet? Thank you Linda!!
and then

YARN


As you may know I have learned to make hats.... and Bonnie said ... I have some extra yarn - I'm sending it ... and it arrived!! I have already grabbed the purples to start a new hat... Maybe that will be the RSC color for March??? Any one have a guess???

Thank you ladies - you know how to make a heart happy!!!



3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Nothing like some crafty packages in the mail to make you smile! Sweet!

Carol Swift said...

Oh my gosh, that heart is adorable!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Thanks. I am incredibly humbled to have this card on so many blogs. On the many days I worked on them in solitude, I never dreamed to see them on the internet. I don't even have one of my own as I have mailed them all out. I am thrilled you loved it.