Monday, August 03, 2020

Quilts of Valor Colorado

Even though we haven't been able to meet in person for our Sew Days.... My group has been Stitching like crazy ... at home!!   

Then Crystal and Deonna ( sisters!!! That both machine quilt)  Took a huge stack of our tops... and voila!! they are ready to bind.... its so awesome!!

Ready???


Above: Made by and quilted by Crystal

Below
This was on of our Block Drives
My State hosts them and of course, since I design them I post them on the blog here
So these are the results!!




Below
Pieced and Quilted by Deonna


Again - That Deonna - she never gets bored right?


This one is the Lone Rider Mystery that we did
But I sorta forgot to write down who pieced this one
I think it was Joan


and it was quilted by Crystal!

Hope you got a little inspiration!!



6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wonderful quilts! My quilt club has stayed very busy too. We are now meeting outside at a picnic area. We've had 2 meetings that way and it was great therapy for all of us!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those are some really lovely quilts, Alycia! Thanks for sharing them with us. I particularly like that Bow Tie Wannabe quilt. Such a slick trick with those 4-Patch blocks and Snowballs!!!

Delighted Hands said...

Thanks for the quilt show and the inspiration!

Preeti said...

Oh my goodness. I love the effect of snowballed red squares floating over a blue/white checkerboard. So simple (once you get it) and so striking!!!

Michele said...

They're both really wonderful.

Kate said...

Very fun RWB quilts! Are you able to give any of them to the veterans or is that on hold?