Saturday, May 23, 2015

Scrappy Saturday - RSC 15

Oh yes!!! I did!!! I took March. April and May's RSC colors to me cell free , text free, wi-fi free weekend - and I FINISHED them!!!  Lots of happy dancing was a goin' on - and I might have told everyone.... that I was CAUGHT up....

Oh ya!!

Here you Go - lets do Purple first - just because!!


I think there were 24 Purple blocks
and now - the purple 30's stash is
BUSTED!!!



And now lets do green
And now it is all stitched

There were 15 Green Blocks
and now the 30's Greens are
BUSTED!!!




And Yellow - that was March I believe
There were a gazillion yellow blocks
(Okay maybe 26)
and now the Yellow

BUSTED!!




Whoot Whoot.... please hold off on June for a minute though.... let me bask in this progress!

Linking up to:
So Scrappy RSC
Show off Satruday

19 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Wowzer... that was a lot of sewing you got done! Blocks look great!

Quilt crazy said...

Love it. What pattern did you use? Have a ton of scraps that would be perfect for this.

gayle said...

Wow!
I'm looking forward to the quilt!

Jeanne said...

Doesn't it feel terrific to be caught up on a project? Doing some Whoot Whoots here for you, too!

LA Paylor said...

okay, let me know when I can let June loose!!
Your idea and blocks are just terrific! Love them, and can imagine how exciting they must look on the design wall together. LeeAnna

sunny said...

Great job! How big are the blocks, and how many quilts do you plan to make??

Scrappy quilter said...

Woot Woot is right. What a great accomplished and wonderful use of scrappy material. Love how much you were able to get done. Even better how did you ever go without cell, wifi or texts for the weekend??

scraphappy said...

Bask away in the glory of scraps busted and blocks finished. Congratulations!

Julianne said...

You GO GIRL! Bust those scraps! Awesome!

Jennifer said...

love love love your blocks! they look fantastic!

Nell's Quilts said...

Yeah! Three cheers! Isn't it amazing what we can do technology free! Great work on all those blocks.

Katie Z. said...

Way to go!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hooray! for stash busting. Your blocks look GREAT!!!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! They look great. I can't wait to see it all put together. What a great block for scraps!

Kate said...

Congrats on getting all caught up. You are going to have a very bright and fun quilt with all those blocks.

Magoo47 said...

Wow! You must have really had the right vibes all around you to get that much sewing done!

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

:) Isn't it amazing what you can get done when you unplug? :) Congrats on getting all caught up!

Sheila said...

Wow. You have been busy. Great blocks. Glad you are caught up. Looking forward to seeing them in a quilt later this year.

Kevin the Quilter said...

I cannot even begin to keep up with you anymore Alycia!!!!! Look at all of the posts I am behind on! You are a machine getting all of this done! I love that Moosey grin in the last post!